Wednesday, November 22, 2006


In the beginning...
For those of you who have not read the intro, see the pink entry below.

I will commence by including responses to the email I sent. Also, below I shall include some ‘best of’ from the book.


A picture of a man wearing Teddy Bear Slippers, for your enjoyment. -------->

Here are some comments:
Fantastic! :-)You told me you were going to do it and you have! I also know the aching void that is lack of pissing about... Since leaving school I've had precious little time for that sort of thing :-(I miss it.Gemsxxx

Physics Time Wasting
"Gem, do I know why glass is a poorer conductor than steel at a molecular level?"

"Do the words "free electrons" mean anything to you?"

"Well, yes but that does not fill half a page."

"I guess not. Who's counting, though?"

"Mr Metcalfe for a start...maybe an examiner... I know, do the free electrons put on a musical and sing "Ohhhhhhhaklahoma, when free electrons come sweeping down the plain. And the glass...dum de steel....right behind the rain!"

"That's the general ideas, yeah."

" A grade, here I come."

THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE LIST
Readers are invited to add their own via comments and they will be added to the list...

1.There are no more Americans. 95% of them disappeared mysteriously over night.


2. The whole of America is now a giant Disneyland. The Americans that survived are forced to work as Cartoon animals that you can have your picture taken with.

3. Mr Blobby has been knighted.

4. People missed Buffy the Vampire slayer so much that, it is not just brought back, but incorporated into every programme. Everything from Eastenders to University Challenge has vampires in it. Programmes are periodically interrupted by Sarah Michelle Geller bursting in to make a kill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoosa-woosy cutesy wickle bunny slipper den?

I came across this today: Door-to-door atheists...

Sound needed, and maybe not something to watch at work, but it made me laugh :-)

Gems
xxx